Exciting convention for the Mentoring Program
- The board voted to extend the program through the 2012-2013 school year.
- The board voted to increase the funding for the program that will allow for training more mentors each year.
- The first Mentor Forum went well with 11 attending the 1st Mentor Forum. Lots of idea swapping and team building.
- The convention program included a list of sessions for New or Nearly New Advisers that were presented by the mentors.
- The mentors received audio training so they can begin creating a mentor podcast.
- A Stipend Scholarship Program was established to assist states in funding stipends for mentors.